A 13-year-old boy has reportedly died at Abirem in the Eastern region after he urinated beside a coconut tree which had been electrified by its owner, one Mr. Nkansah.
The unfortunate incident is said to have happened on Monday.
According to an eyewitness, the deceased was offering help to Mr. Nkansah’s wife as she performed her house chores.
However, during the course of the activities, the 13-year old decided to ease himself under the said coconut tree, where he was electrocuted and died instantly.
Reports suggest, the suspect, Mr. Nksansah is a leader of the Pentecost Church in Abirem and usually electrifies the coconut tree to deter thieves.
Further reports suggest that the suspect is currently in the grips of the police with the body of the deceased at the morgue.