The National Union of Ghana Students (NUGS) is set to commence vetting for its 2020/2021 election today, March 5, 2021 at exactly 10am.
The three-day exercise ends on Sunday, March 7, 2021 and will be held at the SRC Union building Conference Room, University of Ghana.
Aspirants are expected to turn up at the said venue on each of the scheduled days from 10am to 6pm
Order of Vetting Schedule:
Friday, March 5, 2021
- Secretary for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Skills Development (3 Aspirants)
- Secretary for International Relations (2 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Education (2 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Finance (2 Aspirants)
Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Secretary for Women Development (3 Aspirants)
- Secretary for Union Development (1 Aspirant)
- Secretary for Societies and Welfare (1 Aspirant)
- General Secretary (2 Aspirants)
Sunday, March 7, 2021
- President (3 Aspirants)
This was contained in a release issued by Chairman of the Vetting Committee, Tony Nyarko Esq, on March 4, 2021.