Popular actress, Gloria Sarfo has been pictured in the plush Peugeot 508 vehicle which was launched into the Ghanaian market barely a week ago.
The actress is seen beaming with smiles for the camera.
She was clad in an indigo blouse, blue jeans, red bag, and heels to match.
It is unclear if she has got the car, valued around € 42,000 (equivalent to GHC 290,000), for herself.
However, in a live Instagram post on the day the vehicle was launched, she asked “someone to get me a PEUGEOT 508”
View this post on Instagram
About the Peugeot 508
Brands Manager of Peugeot, Delali Greenstock, says that the car was specially designed to “compete in the saloon vehicle market. With the saloon vehicle market, we are looking at the big super saloons and that is specifically what this vehicle is designed to compete…you will agree with me that this is a spectacular vehicle. It has a predecessor which is the 504.”
Specifications of Peugeot 508
- 1.6L (165HP) 6 Speed Automatic Transmission
- New Peugeot I-cockpit
- Compact Multi-Function steering wheel + cruise control and speed limiter
- 10″ touch screen with mirror screen & triple play connectivity
- Motorize tailgate + hands-free opening
- 3 drive mode (Normal, Eco, and Sports mode)
- Boot volume (487 L)
- Leather seat + automated seat + memory functions
- LED Headlamp with LED Daytime Running Light