Founder and Leader of the Glorious Word and Power Ministry, Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah, has predicted some happenings that will rock Ghana and the world at large this year.
Among other things, he has predicted that there will be an attempted coup d’etat in the country.
He also said prominent leaders, including a king and a former president will pass away this year.
Unlike other years, he did not mention the names of those his prophecies are targeted.
He explained that recent hostilities and acts of mockery against prophets have made it necessary for him to avoid mentioning names.
Here is a list of his prophecies for the New Year:
- National Democratic Congress flagbearer, John Dramani Mahama will lose his 2020 Election petition at the Supreme Court.
- A great king will die.
- The death of a person who has ruled Ghana before.
- Death of a religious leader
- Death of a certain man of God
- A great political party will be bereaved, as they would lose one of their leaders.
- The death of a person who is likely to be President of Ghana.
- The death of a person who has controlled and managed the finances of the country before.
- Fire outbreaks may be rampant.
- There may be an earthquake. A certain country will experience the greater magnitude of it, Ghana will experience a lesser magnitude.
- Two musicians may die. One old, one young.
- There will be a plane crash with a prominent person onboard. (This prophesy isn’t exclusive to Ghana)
- The NPP and the NDC must be prayed for or else they will lose great leaders.
- Drivers should be very careful in 2021, there will be alot of raod carnages.
- A great leader in Nigeria will pass away.
- I saw France being covered in dark clouds.
- I saw the flag of Britain becoming black which signified the death of a prominent person.
- The death of a former President of the United States of America.
- There will be floods and fire outbreaks in America.
- There will also be floods in Ghana.
- Finally, there might be a coup attempt in Ghana, which will destabilise the country.
Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah called on Ghanaians to make intercessory prayers to avert the deaths and disasters.