The portal for the online section of the University of Ghana Students Representative Council run-off elections has been opened for level 100 and 400 students.
Level 100 and 400 students are expected to look through their student emails to find the token sent by the University of Ghana Computing Systems that will aid them to cast their vote.
Below are the steps for the online section of the elections
- Log into your student mail
- Open a received mail from UGCS named ‘UGSRC ELECTIONS 2021 – Voters Link
- Check your spam if it’s not in your inbox
- In the mail, click on the link provided and open with a Web browser
- Type your student ID number, PIN, and the code provided on the opened site.
- Click on the sign-in, scroll down and select one candidate
- Click on the submit at the page end and confirm.