The University Cape Coast (UCC) is calling for applications from candidates who wish to be considered for admission to pursue any of their degree, diploma or graduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
The deadlines for the sale of Application scratch cards and the submission of completed application forms are Friday, 10th May, 2019 and Friday, 17th May, 2019 respectively.
Senior High School students partaking in the 2019 WASSCE exams are eligible to apply.
Qualified applicants are to purchase application scratch cards at the centres below:
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals – (Mode of payment – POSTAL ORDER)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Kumasi Workers’ College, Kumasi (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Apostle Dr. Baidoo Avenue (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Millennium City, Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- All UCC College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres (Mode of payment: GCB Bankers Draft in the name of The Registrar, University of Cape Coast)
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS
Post-SSSCE/WASSCE – GH¢220.00
Post-Diploma – GH¢230.00
International Applicants – USD$120.00